It is very important for any organization that it be up-to-date with the world and the business world and that its employees know everything that is to know about staying current. This is why many organizations conduct seminars on a regular basis. Seminars are great way for organizations to bring in professionals from a field and to teach the employees about a specific subject. But before a seminar is to be held, a meeting related to seminar is conducted which discusses various facets of the seminar such as the time, venue, the guest of honor, the subject matter expert, the audience and etc. This meeting is known as the seminar meeting and usually takes place every time the organization is considering holding a seminar.
For a seminar meeting to be conducted successfully and competently an agenda should be right before the meeting, this agenda should be such that it covers the whole point and when the employees receive it, they understand what exactly the purpose behind the meeting is. The agenda should be sent beforehand so that the employees receive and go through before the meeting commences. This agenda can be made by the top management or the organizers of the seminar and then be passed on to the employees. The agenda usually encompasses what the organization wants to discuss on that day related to the seminar, if there are specific problems that will occur in the seminar, if there are some goals and objectives to be set, is there going to be some kind of briefing and if yes, then by whom, if something important or vital will be talked about related to the seminar and etc. Many a times, this agenda follows a usual pattern or in most cases a template is used to avoid spending a lot of time in formatting the agenda. Organizations that conduct a seminar meeting send their agendas to their employees via email or even through memo.
It is best, when making an agenda that several points be considered. There should be a method where employees know what point or bullet on the agenda is important and needs immediate attention and which are not. This can be done through various means but a color coding system is said to be the most effective. For a seminarmeeting agenda, it is best that it should be kept concise and short and not has any irrelevant details on it. This would just cause employees to not consider the agenda and discard it the moment they receive it. Another thing that should be kept in mind is mentioning the time of the meeting in the agenda. Many organizations that conduct a seminar meeting don’t mention the time of the meeting since they believe that this is a usual activity and shouldn’t be mentioned. Mentioning the time helps employees manage their time in a better way and also in case if there is some delay, employees know about it beforehand. Make use of a font which is readable and is decipherable. Avoid using too much bold or underlining the content since it gives the whole agenda a messy and disorganized look.
Here is preview of a Free Printable Seminar Meeting Agenda Template created using MS Word,
Here is download link for this Seminar Meeting Agenda Template,
Related Agenda Templates
- General Purpose Office Meeting Agenda Template The importance of General Purpose Meeting can only be understood by the person who is the owner of the business. As you know, every meeting is held for a reason. If the business is working hard to make its meeting successful then it means, they are working to achieve meeting agenda. You will never organize a successful meeting until you make a proper plan to accomplish the agenda. The […]
- How to Prepare Business Meeting Agenda? To create an effective agenda is the most important thing to make a meeting successful. It is mandatory for a business to organize successful meetings because it is good for company’s reputation as a whole. Once you achieve the goal to make a perfect agenda for the meeting then all other steps to accomplished further goals of a company will become easy for you. The main aim of a […]
- Effective Business Meeting Planning In the corporate world, business meetings are very common. These business meetings are conducted for a various reasons such as to discuss the future of the company, any future products or services that the company plans on launching, strategic decisions that are to be made, mergers and acquisitions and etc. These business meetings are conducted with the top management and the […]
- How to send Request for Business Meeting? As you know business meeting is very important to make an organization successful among the business world. If you want to make your business meetings successful then you have to first decide an appropriate meeting agenda. If you know the right procedure of setting meeting agenda then you are very close to the success. To set a meeting agenda, it is important to include all relevant […]
- Community Meeting Agenda Template A Community Meeting is incomplete without any agenda. To organize a meeting without any agenda is sorts of time-wasting not only for you but also for the people who are taking participate in the meeting. To plan a successful meeting requires a lot of time and hard work. First of all, you have to make meeting agenda then tell the entire participant about your main aim of the meeting […]
- Board of Directors Meeting Agenda Template It is in the interest of an organization to conduct meetings and to know about what is happening in the organization and to make better decisions. Meetings are conducted of various natures and about almost everything. They can range from everyday meetings where everyday matters are discussed to board of director meetings which are conducted to discuss about the various aspects of the […]
- Business Meeting: Tips for writing Thank You Letter The importance of the business meeting is only understood by the person, who is running huge successful business. If one business or organization is successful today is the only because of their hard work and an appropriate organized success of the business meetings. If you also want to make your business on the top among the all businesses around the world then you should focus on the […]
- Business Meeting Agenda Template Everything in life always requires to be planned out to achieve any agenda. The very same thing is said for business meeting. All the businesses no matter if it is starting up or even a full-fledged business every organization who want to maximize profit always follow a business agenda to conduct the meeting for business. In order to know where you are heading to, you will have to know […]
- Formal Meeting Agenda Template It is very important to understand formal meeting procedure for a chairman like that of informal meetings because of the set of rules of meetings, even when even could not followed to the letter, can help you give a structure for the meeting. This is of great significance for in case informal meetings generally require being more formal, someone else at the business meeting can invoke […]
- Selecting Suitable Business Meeting Rooms Once you prepare a meeting agenda then it is a time for deciding perfect venue for the meeting. As you know that the business success is depend on the business meeting. We can say that the business meetings are the powerful weapon for business. Therefore, you should select suitable business meeting venue. It is your choice to select one of the office rooms for meeting or reserve a […]